Online Caulfield Cup Betting Australia
Betting on horse racing of all forms is the most beloved punting activity in Australia, but putting money down on the big tourneys is particularly exciting and special. The Caulfield Cup is one of the biggest horse races in the country, offering all manner of Caulfield Cup betting options. To help you get the most from your experience, we have provided a guide to online Caulfield Cup betting here.
The Cup is an annual horse racing event and was first run in 1879. It has steadily risen in popularity every year since then. It is part of the Spring Carnival festivities organised by the Melbourne Racing Club and is run in October before the famous Melbourne Cup, and the performance of horses and jockeys in the Caulfield Cup is considered a good indication for Melbourne Cup results.
Horses must be at least three years old to be eligible to run in the race which is 2400 meters long and is run on the Caulfield Racecourse. With AUD 2.5 million at stake, the race holds one of the richest purses in Australian horse racing, and Caulfield Cup betting can be very lucrative indeed.
All the usual Caulfield Cup bets are available to punters, and there are also unique opportunities to double up on Caulfield Cup bets with the Melbourne Cup. This added attraction is one of the main highlights of the Spring Carnival racing series, and there are quite a few horses who have won both Cups in one year including Ethereal, Let’s Elope and other world-famous steeds. Almost all of the horse race betting sites reviewed here offer Double Betting Combinations between the Cups, so be sure to choose the one that suits you best.
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 AUD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
Caulfield Cup Bets Predictions
Besides the unique doubling up opportunities, typical Caulfield Cup betting choices include the following:
- Win bets are suitable for experts and novices alike, and simply involve naming the race winner.
- A Place is another straight bet, like a Win, but punters choose which horse will place second or third.
- Each Way bets combine Win and Place Caulfield Cup bets
- In an Exacta bet you need to choose first and second placers in the right order. A Trifecta bet works in the same way, but requires you to predict the horses who will take the first three spots. This bet is very difficult, but the potential returns are commensurately handsome
- A Quinella is slightly easier; it is similar to an Exacta bet but the horses’ finishing order doesn’t matter.
Before you place any Caulfield Cup bets, watch the race Caulfield Cup bettting odds closely and try to get your wagers in as late as possible. The Caulfield Cup has a history of dramatic events affecting the Caulfield Cup bettting odds and outcome, so you want to be in a position to be able to adjust your betting strategy if need be.
Caulfield Cup Betting Odds – Entertainment for Everyone
The Caulfield Cup is a punting treat in every way, and a real jewel in online horse race betting crown. Wherever you are in your punting journey, Caulfield Cup online betting offers with exciting wagers, wins and all around amusement.